Friday, April 14, 2006

Cold Stew

Aaaaaarggghhhhhhhh......

Black out!

On the ground, somewhere unfamaliar. Hands reaching for me, dry mouth tasting something wicked, hands reach for my face. What is that smell? Oh crap, here it comes again.

Gaaaaaakk

Splashing on the ground, on shoes, not on my shoes, not in my hands. People are spreading away from me, even the big black assholes in black tshirts.

Thump, I think that hurt.

The shadow castle is calling to me.

"come in Gelfling, come to your hooked nose friend, come bring me your essence."

A wild beast runs into me from the side and shifts reality.

I am awake again, with vibrations and music, foreign music. Not dreaming so far, just awake again, in a cab, going somewhere. Familiar tones, yes, ok Mike in the cab with me talking to the driver.

I think I am going to be alright.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem like a very nice guy under that all that fluff, but honestly i don't think you are going to see "it", even if it walks up and slaps you in the face, for a very long time. you sound like you really aren't ready for "it" in your life anyway.

hugs and good luck from a girl who took awhile on her journey to open herself up enough to recognize "it"

2:36 PM  
Blogger J said...

I really appreciate the upfront words, don't stop there, I'm ready for the worst revelations since I'll be the first one to admit that my small brain just wanders through life trying to work it out... and I am just not that good at it.

J

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah j, don't put yourself down! you don't have a small brain! repeat after me "i don't have a small brain and will never compare myself to our ape ancestors again!"

you just have the single guys brain, there is a helluva difference :)
hugs, m

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


HNT_1