Thursday, April 20, 2006

The dog in me

Shoulder length blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, wonderful tits, serene smile, long legs, smooth skin, 9 years younger than me - my girlfriend is such a catch. She's also extremely smart, very funny, considerate, passionate, dedicated, and she's very well connected to the film industry.

I am not usually one for long term relationships, but I get along so very well with this one. She is in love, I reciprocate, although I am not entirely I even understand the concept because like most other men who have dated all through their 20s and 30s and not committed, I'm a little detached.

Sometimes it is extremely hard to get my mind off the chase. No, not her, the chase of the other women. I always had this problem, always wanted something new. I have never really made promises to a woman before, but figure right now because of my age perhaps I should settle down.

It must be reiterated, I found the woman who fits me perfectly. She is perfect for me, physically, emotionally, mentally, everything is great. I enjoy her company, she laughs at my jokes, and the sex is still really good. The relationship screams yes, all ducks are in the right row, all the predictions and friends are in the approval zone. Sometimes I look at her and can't believe how pretty and cool she is, sometimes I actually can sense how much she cares about me, sometimes even though I have not actively asked it, I know my career (even passively) will improve because I am with her.

For 20 years I did not break up with anyone, they all just drifted in and out of my life. I did not feel guilt because I made no promises. I can't think that I am suffering from oneitis because I am not fretting over having her at all. I'm just concerned about the fact that I can't keep my mind in what has to be the correct frame for a great future with a partner.

I met a PA on set the other day that really got my juices going. Monogomy, this must be duality, this must be the hardest thing I have ever done. I'm so used to dashing here and there. I am seriously considering treatment because I have the best relationship, the best girlfriend, the best living situation.

When that 24 year old black haired, size 0, 5'8", levis wearing ,golden skinned, pink satin panty pushed aside, drill bit nippled, green eyed demon who works for Universal dragged me into her bosses office and fucked me senseless, I have to wonder - even with the perfect girlfriend, will I ever not be a dog?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you dude, she was following you around like a puppy for a month. However, you are full of crap making it all out to be her fault... you set her up so stop the bullshit.

You are GUILTY Son of Jorel, GUILTY!

/Drew

8:01 PM  
Blogger J said...

No, not that one drew, the one from wardrobe that started on monday.

J

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


HNT_1