Monday, June 05, 2006

Casual thing

I have a special friend and we have an unspoken agreement. This has been going on for over a year and for someone like me to be attached to someone after this long means something is going on above my level of comprehension - usually after a year I'm bored. I'm still at a loss as to how she gets under my skin, but she blurs the line between the friend-zone and the casual fuck thing so finely, I think I'm being played into marriage like a slow war of attrition and I am unaware of the news.

Like I wrote, it disturbs me just how horny Michelle can get me. It disturbs me just how different she is and just how normal she claims to be but can be anything but normal. She has the ability to casual call me and get me working to play her, even though, I'm sure at the end of the day she's been playing me all along, and mostly she gets what she wants.

Michelle is a little 5'5. She's a long distance runner, so she has shapely legs with toned thighs and calves, and a tight tight ass. She looks great in jeans and heels and I've stood behind her walking down the street admiring the way her buttocks move with each step. When I'm with her she seems to be always horny.

She also lives in San Francisco, so I'm not always around her.

We have had this habit of meeting up after she calls me. I would just jump on a plane and go-see some people trying to curry favour with some producers that prefer living in the north of the state to the south, it's convenient. Some things stick in my head more than others, like once I'd visited her and she lives up by Alamo Square, and she was not home when I got there so I waited on the stoop. Once she got home, one thing lead to another and before long I had my hand in her panties and was pushing her up against the wall kissing her.

"You've become wet down there" I said as I inched a finger into her.

"I was wet the moment I saw you" she replied grabbing my hand and pushing it deeper.

Still, sometimes as I am a flake I don't respond to her when I know it's awkward. Sometimes she sends text messages from a few hundred miles away taunting me. Sometimes she leaves a voicemail that I could have got from Drew. Sometimes she calls me after dates and gives me descriptions of the guys.

"You know, you can't send me an email with too much information, and suggesting medical tests that have you on edge and NOT pickup the phone when I call". In saying this she blurs the line somewhere. She cares about me as a friend, she doesn't care that I fuck casaully, but she still uses me like her pony whenever she wants it.

I know I'm not the settling down type but I don't know what she thinks. Am I friend, long distance boyfriend, a constantly passing ship, muse, what?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's in love with you. If things are as you say they are... then it's obvious.

And there's nothin' wrong with horny girls... ;]

8:56 PM  
Blogger J said...

nah, can't be... she's so not into the relationship vibe. She never has any debt, she bought her little z4 with cash, she has no mortgage, still lives with her college roommate...

Yes, nothing wrong with horny girls, unless they're crazy hot and crazy insane and have mercenary fathers from Mexico city.

Oh, I haven't posted that one yet.

9:15 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

I'm confused. I've written before about a similar friend... her name's the same, her body's the same, and she has the same effect on me.

Are you me?

1:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She probably is the relationship type but the distance, and that fact that you both know your players isn't a good combination for relationship.
It's a good combinatin for hot sex and an imagination twist.
She probably seeking balance, someone to compliment her and well the two of you together may be like two positives, it doesn't always make a positive.
I know, I have one myself over the last few years. He's cute, successful, charming and good in bed but....there's something that's not there for each of us to take it any further.

9:04 AM  
Blogger J said...

WDKY - Not sure if I am you or not, I mean, noone's seen us in the same room at the same time...

chantal - I'm good with the way things are, I don't lead women on to something I'm not, but with this one I'm not sure where she's at or if she's even listening.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I see that you've posted your crazy Mexico City thing... and I'll have to read it at some point today.

But she is in love with you.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


HNT_1