Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1985



"You can't be serious"

Melanie lowered her head slightly drawing my gaze to her lips, that natural girly pinkish hue semi-engorged in blood as she seemed to me to be in a perpetual state of arousal. She pursed quickly and resumed her standoffish distasteful glare at me turning the key in my head germinating those seeds of doubt that only she could find.

She raised a finger to my chest and poked me in the sternum.

"oww"

"Kathy is too ugly for you, I won't let you"

"Mel, she's my bitch slave, and she wants to go with me"

"So does most of your class I bet, you have to choose better or not go"

Melanie's glare softened and she smiled. As she put an arm on each of my shoulders I noticed that I was now taller than her, and broader - the new revelation of the day. Her smile increased the room temperature and she beamed a heat wave from her face right into my eyes, eased her hands down my arms and grabbed my triceps.

"mmmm" She rubbed my muscles.

"You should just forget about silly Kathy Jed, she's frumpy"

Melanie was now pulling me towards her using my own arms as trapping. I was not sure how she got from arms length directly in my face so quickly but it was instantaneous. The motion was almost supernatural, the shift of Dracula, a girl with evil intentions on my youth. Either that or I was losing seconds.

We'd been this close before a number of times. Melanie always got away with the assumption that I'd do anything she wanted but she was not my girlfriend. We'd played this role each time a little different, each time a little more intense. She was now a couple of inches from my face and I could feel her breath on my chin. She closed her eyes and tilted her head letting her hair fall behind her ears on one side.

Holding me she didn't move an inch as I slid my arms around her. She opened her mouth a little and began her next statement.

"and we both know you like skinny..."

I was right on cue, right on target, she'd trained me like a circus monkey. I leaned in and lowered my hands sliding them down over the small of her back and gripped each ass cheek. I then sealed my lips on hers just before she was about to close her mouth on the utterance of the word "skinny".

I caught her on her exhale, that eleventh hour just before the breath is expunged and she's about to take the hill climb up the next one. My lungs were almost full as I topped them up intercepting all of her last exhale. I then breathed out and calibrated with her intake so the whole contents of my lungs where drawn into hers. It was as if I was the outside air. In concert, we did a slow muscular lip dance with each others moistness.

She returned my air load directly into my mouth as I breathed back in, this time significantly depleted of it's oxygen and laden with more carbon dioxide that my body was anticipating.

Pulling her skinny hips by squeezing pristine ass and drawing her pelvic region against my groin I made sure her pubic area could feel the rigid solidity of my erection in my pants. I made a point of grinding the underside of my dick into her, rolling my hips around in the process.

We took a mutually light headed breath of real air with a quick break from the lip lock, then she moved a hand up to the back of my head and pulled me back sliding her tongue into my mouth and rolling it around mine.

The truth is that I did do anything Melanie wanted, and it was pretty obvious at that point that she owned me, body and soul.

7 Comments:

Blogger freelance_alicia said...

You gotta stop living vicariously through your pre pubescent memories. Skinny little twelve year old hips ? It's creepy.

1:44 AM  
Blogger J said...

She was almost 18 and I was 15 in this vignette my sweet... let me express, I feel like this was the story that should have been told in place of that dork Kevin Arnold... ok, off to strangle some extras.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are beginning to creep me out.

5:16 AM  
Blogger J said...

anon.. good, but you're gonna have to project or you'll never be heard in the back row.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Charlie Brown said...

I think this is very pertinent. This is where J comes from. It proved to him early on that he was desirable. He lives and breathes confidence now because of these events, while most other guys are an insecure mess.

9:12 AM  
Blogger J said...

CB, you da man.

Yeah it's probably creepy, me bein 36 and all, but back then I was 15... and jeez, look at her, she's a doll... she's almost 40 now, that's more creepy I think.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Allena said...

I love it! I must admit I can relate to Melanie very well. There's something very exciting about "owning" a 15 year old boy.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


HNT_1