Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fuck games

"You're very mouthy so ye are"

Alana got out of the jeep and walked around the front. I watched her and her perfectly poised catwalk saunter and in my best fake nasty tone responded.

"You don't know when to shutup"

I also got out of the jeep walked over the driveway to my front door. Nobody else was home since I live alone. I unlocked and pocketed my keys as the front door swung open. I looked around and there she was she standing before me, slightly shorter, a lot prettier, her hips poised, her shoulders back, and an obstinate smirk on her face. She had her bag shouldered so the strap bisected her cleavage trapping her t-shirt tight against her separating her breasts.

As I moved my gaze from her tits to her eyes she started up her abuse engine again.

"You really should learn to treat a lady with a bit more resp...."

I reached forward and pinched her left nipple and with shocking speed, and a little smile, she slapped me hard across the face. It stung, it was one of those resonant moments that hung in the air like Jordan punching through the defensive line. In the half second that followed she was so incredibly pleased with herself she was beaming with victory.

I bent over and wrapped and arm around under ass and picked her and her bag up over my shoulder and carried her into the house.

"There's no pleasing you is there?"

She wasn't heavy, she wasn't struggling over than fake little fist taps on my back.

"Put me down ya bastard"

"no, you need to be taught a lesson."

I was heading to my bedroom across the living room, she'd never been here before.

"And you're quite the man to do it aren't you?"

As I got to the bed I leaned forward and used gravity to unsling her from my shoulder. I carried her weight just over the top of the covers and dropped her on her back. Her ass caught her fall and as her head hit the mattress her long red hair spread out over the covers and she looked up at me with an expression that was two parts shock, three parts amazement, and one part kid in a candy store.

I stood there for a second and admired her long legs in her jeans stretched out over the bed, and her arms still extended out to either side from the fall, and her t-shirt just lifted high enough to expose her abdominals and clearly pale torso, she didn't have a fat problem.

She waved her arm towards me, rotated her hand and extended her finger. Rolling the digit back she gave me the come hither gesture and with an exhale asked.

"can you help me with something?"

I moved forward and on my hands and knees hovered over her body as her hand retreated back to the side.

"I certainly hope so".

She braced her right arm flat against the bed and flexed her left arm bringing it in a strong arc out of nowhere landing the palm of her hand flat against my cheek. It was hard hit, a hit borne from a history of maybe a dozen brothers beating her in child's play over her twenty five years.

She was quick. She was quicker than I ever expected, but she didn't move.

"Are ya gaan fuck me hard or am I going to have to slap you again?"

She didn't really need an answer, but the slap felt good.

In my own momentary confusion, all I had to respond with was, "What?"

Actually I was shocked, she was bringing me her game, she was leading this and my manly arrogance was far to thickheaded to acknowledge it. Her green eyes were burning hot Celtic burn marks into my retinas. She had a manic excited smile on her face and her knees somehow raised between my legs and her thigh was rubbing itself against my stiffening penis.

In the next two seconds while I was going through my own database of pre-fuck games, trying to reestablish my rightful place of supremacy over this game I started, her right hand materialized behind my head and grabbed a chunk of hair pulling my whole head back.

"Boy, you better fuck me like a man and now or you're really gaan get it."

7 Comments:

Blogger smart mouth said...

There's definitely something about throwing out aggression to provoke an even more aggressive response from your lover. It's not danger that sends those sparks racing up your arms and chest, over your shoulders, to that very sensitive spot at the base of your neck...right behind the ear. It's the unexpected...Will he shove me up against the wall? bite my neck? grab my breast? or lower?

While I'm certain the purpose of this post was something else entirely, consider me tutored in the difference between reading about sex and writing about it...;)

Julie

9:02 PM  
Blogger Charlie Brown said...

Ok... Now that's a girl who doesn't like wusses...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have a crush on her.

You plannin' a trip up to the Northern side any time soon, suga?

1:42 PM  
Blogger J said...

SM... you got most of it, there was room for more exposition.. but blogs are for the short attention span and who wants to hear about her thoughts on North Korea?

CB... redhead and big burly brothers, she's tougher than most stuntmen I know... but you'd not know it.

Blondie... me or her, she went back to NY and is in Ireland now... I'm in SF mid next week though.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothin but trouble brews inside the mind of a red head; alas we all aren't that rough.

8:40 PM  
Blogger freelance_alicia said...

And then ????????????????

Bit of a cliche' ? Angry sex ?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Darklord said...

Damn that was HOT! Thanks!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


HNT_1